Saturday, April 10, 2010

boggy bronchoscopy

as we already went over on facebook some college students party it up in cancun this week, others get their messy hair on with their slightly crooked glasses.
none the less it was great. i am here to talk about my bronchoscopy though.
wednesday i went back to inland valley hospital, where i was born( how weird is that!!) and had this mini surgery done.
i met a lot of new people, lot of nurses and pulmonary people, they told me Dr. Lee would take pictures of my dear little lungs if need be, but wouldn't waste film on anything perfectly normal. I prayed that he would waste film.
So, I woke up not too much later, the doc had talked to my mom, who had flown down from Sacramento the day before to be with me at the hospital that day, he told her that my left lung looked "Boggy(whatever this means) and the tissue was thin" so he took pictures!!!
All these little tumors that I have had have been on my right side of my lungs but apparently there was nothing too frightening over there.
but he washed my lungs anyways. sounds great. they don't feel too clean, but for my mind, it feels nice to think that they are clean.
So, I will see these photos of my lungs and hopefully post them on here sometime soon when i get in for an appointment with Dr. Lee. Hopefully he will have some sort of news for me. He told my mom that he is not quite finished with me yet. He has blood work he wants to do. just some ideas in general, which is always good. i like when doctors use their heads.
the Lord has been good to me.
He has put so many good people around me.
like too many to count.
it's really amazing.
right when I start to doubt Him is when He reminds me that He does hear me.
it's easy to forget. because my prayers get repetitive.

but thank you all for your prayers shot up on wednesday, i'll keep you updated on here for sure, with pics and all hopefully!

love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment