Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Noah Zion Creasy- April 27th 2010


Noah came into this world yesterday morning at 11:40 via c-section and was soon taken home by our Almighty God in the afternoon. The Lord gives and He takes away...we will still bless His name, because He still is good.

Dear Noah,
Today you went to be with Jesus. You put up quite the fight little guy. I found out and I wished that you were still here; but that was selfish. I wanted to hold you. I wanted you to outlast me, but Jesus loves you so much that He wanted to hold you much more than we all did here.
I grew very attached to you over these past months. And I found this new love for your mom that I never knew before. She’s a great little lady and would have given everything for you, well she did; the only way she could, by keeping you.
It was hard for me to hear that you were not here anymore; although you’ll never feel that pain. Your mom came to visit a couple months ago…we sat in a class together and I felt you kick your foot against my hand, you were so alive Noah. I thank God that I got to experience that.
I know my tears won’t bring you back, so I’ll stop crying and start thanking my Jesus that you are healthy and perfect and living in perfect peace. I love you so much little boy.
With all my heart,
Auntie Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment