Friday, April 16, 2010

wilderness.

i have never in my life known such wilderness.
that picture you see above this post.
this is where i feel like i am at all the time.
in the photo, i could see someone ahead of me though.
the Lord has brought me to this place to humble me.
to test me.
to see what is in my heart.
deuteronomy chapter 8.
He is allowing me to hunger.
and He is feeding me with what I do not know.
I have nothing left but Him.
I want nothing but Him.
i'm sorry if you cannot relate to me.
if you have not been in these shoes, then don't try to.
the Lord will put you in them one day.

if you have been in this wilderness. but you are no longer here. remember the Lord your God who has brought you out of it. do not forget Him who is able to save!

i trust Him to bring me just as far out of this as He has brought me into this land of messes and chaos. because He understands me perfectly. He holds me. He holds my test results; yet allows me to suffer.

2 Chronicles 20:12- we do not know what we are about to face, but our eyes are upon You, because You,are greater!

as an update of sorts- i have no plans for this summer until april 29th which is my next appoint with Dr. Lee. He is my critical care pulmonologist. He will have my results from the bronchoscopy...and pictures too(so stay tuned). This will determine where I stay for the summer. I want to go home, only because I soon will need someone to take care of me.The only way i would be able to go home for the summer is if I could see an oncologist. the other doctors don't exist in northern california. well, they do, but only in sacramento and san francisco, which means it would be quite the drive to get some help when if i stayed here, i would only have to drive minutes to see a good doctor to help me.
so keep this all in prayer. no plans til the 29th.

3 comments:

  1. Hi dear sweet Jordyn. Hearing you out and praying for you. Keeping April 29th in my prayers. Praying for your family and all involved. All those that love you deeply and yet don't know what more they can do. Life at times goes on for some and ultimately the Lord does hear and see every move every every cry and HE LOVES you. I have sent your prayer request around the world. I hope you don't mind. All my dear friends will be praying for you. I have several who are also going through some very tough medical times. People of all ages. So much pain and hurt and sorrow in this world. Lord come quickly. We love you Jordyn and we are keeping you lifted and thought of. You are being prayed for round the clock. As when you sleep we are awake and vice-versa. Cheers in Christ, The Redden Family Down Under

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying for you, that everything works out and that everything goes well.I know the Lord has a lot He wants to do through you. I am praying that your health will improve greatly and that he will just have his hand of healing upon you. I am always keeping you in prayer all the time. You encourage me all the time with your blogs and updates it always reminds me how great the Lord is. Just remember this verse 2nd Corinthians 5:16 I have been reading on it for a while. April 29th will be in my mind and my prayers.
    Your Brother in Christ,
    Stefania

    ReplyDelete
  3. Navigation: C \ Crystal Lewis \ Trust Me

    close your eyes
    take a step
    it’s ok
    i know where we’re going

    don’t fret
    i’ve been before
    through these valleys
    down these long and dangerous roads
    yet dark as they seem

    trust me
    though you can’t see
    you can trust me
    the way may be steep
    you can trust me
    let me lead...trust me

    open your eyes
    but don’t let go of my hand
    let your tears give way to smiles
    see the joy inside the trial

    don’t worry you’re safe with me around
    rest assured i’m on your side
    i won’t let you hit the ground
    but close as it seems..

    it’s true that what’s in front of you
    isn’t always clear
    but you must believe it in your heart
    that i’m here - i’m here! Jesus

    ReplyDelete