Wednesday, March 31, 2010

say what you will.

i am not afraid of offending people.
read away.
if you are scared of my pain. if you are moved by this situation then that's your problem. i will not stop blogging. this is my way of releasing my emotional pain. the Lord hears and He heals the majority of it, but this is how I get rid of the rest of it.

there is nothing in the world i want right now more than Jesus Christ.
I want to be with Him, eternally.
If that scares you, then stop reading.
you don't have to read this.
but this is my reality.
we can't sweep this under the rug forever and pretend that this could be an infection and that antibiotics could help...as nice as that sounds.
for most people, this is not a problem.
my life is not normal. this may sound selfish.
but responsibility sort of asks me to be self absorbed sometimes.

this is being written because i've heard some things. and i don't want you all to be upset and all.
i love you all. and i know you love me too. and that's why you're reading. and that's why you're afraid. but you don't have to.

The book of Hosea teaches us that in affliction is when we learn to earnestly seek our Maker(5:15). He surely is teaching me. I pray that He teaches you as well, it hurts, you will not enjoy this chastening, but prepare my dear friend for the battle that will come. and if this battle does not come, i pray for your faith that it will increase, because the Lord scourges whom He loves. If you are not going through battles examine where you are with Christ.
I pray He gives you patience, and character and with this that He brings you hope.

with all I have left,

Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment