Tuesday, August 17, 2010

warshington.






God's been good to me.

in whatever state i am in i am learn(ing) to be content.

might i add this is not coming easy.

my week in this beautiful state was amazing- the pain did not cease but the berry picking and the meteor showers and the friends and family and and fairs and farmers markets and laughs and agate hunts made things better.

i am undeserving and my heart was on a thousand different levels of thinking this week.

i threw stanford out the window of my car going past mt. shasta and never felt better.

this heart of mine was never meant to be alone- this week i was filled with people all around me and was teased. today my brother left for college, and in a couple weeks erica will leave the country for spain- i know it seems far-fetched but it makes me feel alone...but the Lord is my help and I am never alone, He has set His angels dancing amongst us:)

1 comment:

  1. i love you. and i'm always here no matter how far i am.

    ReplyDelete