Friday, August 27, 2010

now or later? probs now and later.

upping the date.

saw dr. johnson.
this is the new lymes doctor. no, not lemons,lymes, get it right people.

wednesday, the 1st of september i am penciled in at st. elizabeth's in red bluff to have my PIC line (permanent Iv) put in and my first treatment of Rosephin done.
treatment will be done for about 3-6 months.
don't you worry, i'll have pictures up and videos too:) this is gonna be fun, i'm gonna make it good, because i have to thrive on this.
all this still confuses me, i will learn as i go.
all i really know right now is that i am going to be really sick.
sweet beans...yeah not really.

but psalm 41 says that He will strengthen me on my sickbed.

this will most likely go on forever, i know at some point i will relapse and i will never live a completely normal life, but gosh darn- i will try.

i'll give until i have nothing left.

what are my feelings on this?
tears.

i'll be looking at the moon but i'll be seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment