Saturday, July 17, 2010

beeDEEdooDOP- You have Reached a New level...

i am writing right now completely uninspired, so i hope you're not expecting anything beautiful.
as the title of this little excerpt entails i have reached a new level of this sickness that has left me in bed for the last few days. Yesterday I got up to play mom for a few hours driving the kids around to their skit practice and picking them up and i got enough makeup on to make myself look healthy to go to a wedding today.
my stomach has been killing me, and my head has been spinning,i feel like a fish out of water-just gasping for air and my bones hate me more than ever- this feeling is not like the flu although everyone tries to tell me it is.

i don't see stanford for another week and a half. the 27th is the day.
dr. genovese and dr. flowers are the ones i know i will be seeing for sure- please be praying for wisdom for them.
please be praying for strength for me- i've been too uncomfortable to sleep and when i do fall asleep and i roll over and wake up not being able to breathe.

but in all of this i have been reminded of my beautiful brothers and sisters who are in this fight with me- this fight for life, or...this fight for heaven. I have been reminded in OUR suffering of this verse in 1 Peter 5:10 "But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen and settle you. And to Him be the Glory!"

Amen?


This is my prayer...this is why I have this blog, this is why i am alive to this day, this is why I keep fighting for life, this is why I choose Jesus over the world, because AFTER A WHILE, we may suffer for a while but He will perfect us...oh the glorious perfection that we will receive when we meet our Maker! He will establish us, we will be firm, set in our way so that we cannot be moved. we will be strengthened- i know as for me, strength is the one thing i am looking for these days, and if Jesus can give it to me- then give me Jesus! And He will settle you! Oh to be settled, to have a peace, to have a joy that no one can take away. And let the world stand by and marvel.
Let us march on and fight-we're in this together.

And to Him be the all the glory.

Please Pray for
:

Susie- Diagnosed with cancer this week, starting chemo next week.
Sue- Diagnosed also with cancer, please pray for docs to pinpoint where it is.
Kathy- Diagnosed with breast cancer this week, pray for successful surgery.
Owen- Diagnosed with Leukemia this week, 5 years old. Pray for this little guy and his family to stay strong and battle this knowing that the Lord holds his little life and loves him abundantly:)

1 comment:

  1. my beautiful friend~i am praying for you and for your appointment coming up, and for your precious friends. your blog is beautiful~a reflection of the heart behind it...i love you. Stay strong, Darling~Jesus loves you so very, very much!

    ReplyDelete