Friday, June 12, 2009

overdrawn.

Notice #13 came in the mail today.
Jordyn Wagner is a poor one.
I know we all have those days that we feel irresponsible and stuff, but I feel way beyond that.
Days like this I feel like I am getting absolutely nowhere. No matter how many chuck tracks I get done ahead of time, really doesn't matter, no matter how much I cook or clean, nothing is lasting.
nothing I do is making a difference.
I've been babysitting all week, I have to keep reminding myself that the money "I make" is not my own, it rightfully belongs to my parents.
The statement, "I HATE MONEY!" has come off my lips more than once since being home.
Living is expensive. California is expensive. And our President wants all the money we have. Tax me baby! which tax is now up to 8.25% in the beautiful state of California.
I am very ready to leave and never come back.
So, my goal for today is to go babysit from 6-10pm and drive back to the bank and deposit what I have.
Jehovah Jireh,I need You!

2 comments:

  1. oh baby i know what you mean. i have so been there and it's so depressing. ah! i'm so sorry! but hey you know what- the lord does provide. and you do come out. and there is an end. i promise. but hey i will be praying for you for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i understand so much, unfortunately. it's feels like you're sweeping a beach, toiling away & nothing is done. praying for you.

    ReplyDelete