Monday, June 8, 2009

Lenny (Part 2)

I went back to what I'd written before. I feel it may be easy to misunderstand what I really meant.
So many times I feel discontent where I am at, But as it says in 1st Corinthians to , "Remain in the calling in which you have been called".
This is all I am doing. I am constantly reminded of my sinful nature.
So I want all of my 4 readers to know that I have not yet been given someone to love because I have not yet learned to love the way that Christ has loved me.
Someday I know this loving thing will come a bit more easily, but right now it's hard to give up my selfish ambitions and to submit. Submitting to God seems like enough.
I always told myself that I would never get into a relationship until I fell in love with Jesus first.
Proof of why my wanna-be relationships never came to be. I wasn't ready.
In fact last year was the time I spent the most hating and asking God way too many questions. I eventually did fall in love with Him.
This year, not too long ago in fact. His love became real to me and I finally accepted that He could love someone like me even in all my unworthiness.
So, I just wanted to clear that up.
He is all I need. His love consumes me. He knows my every need and will give to me when the time is right. He doesn't lie when He says He makes everything beautiful in HIS timing.
That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment