Saturday, October 3, 2009

just things...and a love story.


1. my ring keeps turning upside-down.
2.my lips are chapped.
3. i wrote 2 papers today.
4. the sun is out but it is absolutely freezing.
5. risotto is way better than rice.
6. i prefer big groups of people.
7. Giovanni is my adopted Italian dog and I love him with my whole heart.
8. God is teaching me...big things.

He's teaching me to shut up. If God was as mean as me, He'd say it..."Jordyn- shut your trap you dummy!".
But instead, He speaks silently, through prayer. I talk to Him and then I listen and then He speaks. And He quiets me with His love and He rejoices over me with singing.
This thing started out as something bad- I was all alone.
But closet communion ain't so bad. We like to hang, me and Him.I walk with Him. We talk often. I have a lot to say. He probably has more, but I don't give Him the time of day.
Yet He's been good to me. Wherever He brings me, whatever the situation, He never leaves me and I always know it, even though I pretend I don't.
"I don't have anyone here!!!.....waaaah waaahh waaah" -Jordyn

Not true. He is here. With me.He kisses the tears off my face. And He holds me.He holds my cold hands. And pets my face until I fall asleep. And I love Him. He has become everything that I need.
Jesus is my boyfriend. No one else would treat me like this. And we cannot understand this fact until we have absolutely nothing left unfortunately. He took away everything I knew and gave me Himself. It took a while, but I found Him. He was here the whole time, the tears had just made my vision kinda blurry.
This heart is weak, But He is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Blessed be His name!

* You all were right, I did fall in love when I was in Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment