Monday, February 15, 2010

His Story.

what has He done for you?

this week for homework in acts class, we all had to share out testimonies with 3 different people.
i realized as i told my story that this is not mine, but it is His. all is His. my life is His, I sang that to the Lord last night as I worshipped.
this life does not any longer belong to me. I gave it up. I really, honestly, do not want it anymore.
it's awesome to hear other people's stories as well. victory stories.
stories of overcoming.
Oh, Praise the One who paid my debt and raised this life up from the dead!

I want Jesus to be the only thing that moves me.
I know this story is not over yet. there are more and more chapters all the time, but the book has no conclusion and as long as we keep trucking on this path I know it will not be easy, but it will add to this story of proving God true.

There is no way you can tell me that my God is not real.
Because He has proven himself ever true in my heart and my eyes and my brain and in my bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment