Saturday, December 19, 2009

Roscoe.


A year ago my dog died.
A week before Christmas.
I had been at the hospital all day having tests done for my heart.
Roscoe had never had a healthy heart but I knew when he died, he gave it up for me.
Even though a whole year has come and gone, there is not one day that I don't think about Roscoe. He was my best friend.
-I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

I love you man.

PS. The picture was taken via webcam through Skype after I had left for my first semester of Bible College.

No comments:

Post a Comment