Sunday, May 3, 2009

Here we go again?

the impossible.
is always possible. it's good to remember this.
so many times I think "I am done...finally this is finished."
untrue. i'm so not done with anything.
God is ultimately writing my life story and this book has not come to a close quite yet.
John 16:23 is very encouraging in these types of situations.
"And in that day, you will ask Me nothing..."

He's got me. i love remembering this. when life falls apart. after I thought I had it all together.
He's still holding me. He's holding you.
He's got the whole world in His hands never made so much sense to me in my life.
so here I am again,wondering what his could hold for me.
all is unexpected...but i'm standing here,unshaken.
ready for shaking.
If this is what it takes for me to bring You praise.
I'm in.

2 comments:

  1. I'm here standing with you, right beside you, the whole time.

    I'm not going anywhere, and I love you!

    You're not alone, and I'm not gonna leave you on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, good post! love you girly and i'm right there with you too.

    ReplyDelete